The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper - Start Your Career Today! - Special Discount for Prisoners

The Martha Stuart School of Asemic Wallpaper

Founder:
Martha Stuart
Administration:
Katerina Nikoltsou, Dean of Asemics
Diane Keys, Minister of Propaganda, Student Ambassador
Snooker the Amazing Mail-art Dog, Dean of Men
David Stafford, Dean of Women
De Villo Sloan
Current Students:
Sue Bowen
Dark wall
Diane Keys 
Katerina Nikoltsou
KDJ
My Life As A Collage
Austin Wills James
Applications still being accepted! Post your work in the MSSAWP discussion thread!
Don't put off today what you can do tomorrow!
Our state-of-the-art facilities put you an environment that will be very similar to your first big job after graduation
What are you waiting for? Let's roll!
"Why put off today what you can do tomorrow?"
- Martha Stuart (advice to John Lennon and Yoko Ono during the recording of Revolution #9)
Our faculty and staff are here to serve you!

Views: 1412

Replies to This Discussion

Please consider my application for enrollent in your fine inxtuition.

Automatic acceptance for Dark wall under the Martha Stuart Family Legacy Program. Full scholarship.
I smell nepotism here!
I vote YES! on institutionalizing DW. I think the meds they give him will really spur his creativity and get us a whole new client base. I also heard rumor of some bribe taking, but you didn't hear it from me

The Martha Stuart School does not accept transfers or credits from:

Crap, if only I'd known this 20,ooo dollars ago. Does it count that I took PasteMaking 101? I got a C- but it was still a passing grade.
This wouldn't be the first place that expelled me!!!!
Kat, do you know you have been named Dean of Asemics at Martha Stuart? In addition to the DW enrollment problem, Diane now has a serious transcript problem. Do you see how art becomes secondary in an organization like this? Really sad.
It really does come down to who you know, just like in life. And apparently my association with Ramone and Stubbs has not earned me any favor.  Doesn't it even count that my great great great great grandfather INVENTED wallpaper?Well, it was actually blood spatter due to an unfortunate misfire, but it caught on. So has my time here been all a lie? Kat, you are the Dean. Can't you write me a letter of recommendation? Well, DW is expelled and now it looks like I join him. Maybe we will start our own offshoot school.
Thank you Oh Mighty Dean! You have made me so happy.  I have dropped out of every college within a 100 mile radius of here so this really is my last chance at a decent education.  I was even kicked out of Ronald McDonald University for insubordination. I'm hoping this school can prepare me for a lucrative career at Ace Hardware.
Our founder Martha Stuart is beaming down from heaven. We have found a true leader in Dean Nikoltsou. I was certain a committee would be formed. Excellent!
Thank you Dean Martin!

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service