Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

The various things that adorn my head -- hats, sort of lobsters from Maine, wigs -- will be featured here. I'll change the photos from time to time. In the meantime, please feel free to continue as usual and make all sorts of silly comments about my hats.

SEND ME YOUR HATS! All contributions will be greatly received. All will be featured here.

Thankyou.

And here's one for starters.....

PS. My Greek Hat avatar was a present from Katerina N: thank you, Katerina!

Views: 753

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Bespoke Bedazzler!!!!! I can see it now!

Thanks A&S and Vizma for the discussion onmaking me hats. All and any received will be featured here, I promise.

I hope A&S know what they're doing with that glue gun. Bang!

Val

sorry for asking... too lazy to google... what is a bedazzler?

Is it like vajazzle?

I was a bit afraid to google but did...I like the vagoogly eyes better. Oh Boy!

Ahaaaa! Don't think we have such a modern apparaatski already in Amsterdam. Still needle & thread-crafts. (And we live in windmills and walk on wooden shoes and eat cheese all day because there is no electricity, duuuuh)

Oh Suus in Mokum!! I wouldn't suggest jazzing your vajazzle with needle and thread...wait  until they release the aparaatski in the Nether-hee hee-lands. ;-))

Vajazzling with a needle and thread would hurt.

A short story from Val:

Once upon a time this used to be about hats.

It is no longer.

The End

Angie quick, hurry the bedazzling and send the poor man some new headgear ;P

Hopefully someone sends you a new (bedazzled) hat soon!

A message from my head -- any and all hats will be greatfully received, and the whackier they are the better.

From Val's head.

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service