Some people have Brain Cells, others have Fan Clubs, I have HATS!

The various things that adorn my head -- hats, sort of lobsters from Maine, wigs -- will be featured here. I'll change the photos from time to time. In the meantime, please feel free to continue as usual and make all sorts of silly comments about my hats.

SEND ME YOUR HATS! All contributions will be greatly received. All will be featured here.

Thankyou.

And here's one for starters.....

PS. My Greek Hat avatar was a present from Katerina N: thank you, Katerina!

Views: 753

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wonderful! Brilliant! I will enjoy joining in this discussion.

Tha Mad Hatter

Είσαι ένα παλικάρι, Βαλεντίνο μου!

Don't take off that Greek Red Cap ;-)

Katerina~the Greek Hat avatar is hilarious...absolutely priceless.  It could only be better if we could talk Val into shaving his beard and dying his eyebrows screaming yellow.

Why would you ask Val to do that too, are you trying to create an army of us?

-AWJ-

There are limits, dear Varac, as to what I'm prepared to do to make a right idiot of myself, and I think you've just discocvered what those limits are. Screaming Yellow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It would clash with my nail varnish, so NO!

You tell 'em, Austin!

PS Instead of sending me a hat Austin, perhaps you could donate some hair -- you seem to have an abundance of it, and I don't have very much at all. Thank you.

my humble hat haiku

val's hat of yellow

like the nest of golden straw

hugs the cuckoo's egg

Thta's a great haiku, Anna!

I plan to change hats every couple of weeks or so. Would you like to be the Official Haiku-ist?

Val

No, but I shall humbly serve as thy Hatku-ist!

red hat with pull chain

wonder at the click when pulled

will the light come on

Thank you, Anna my...;and others ... Hatku-ist!

val

The Greek Presidential Guard wear that red cap, Val!

Stand tall...stand proud !

File:EVZONES GROUP.JPG

This about HATS, Dear KDJ. If you want to start a Skirts and/or Matching Accesories Discussion, then do go start one....

I read somewhere that if you wee on your hair it grows back lovely and thick. Or maybe it just turns it screaming yellow....

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service