Since I added the CHAT-function to this IUOMA-platform I noticed it is hardly used. Should I just delete it and save webspace for the other functions or leave it? What do you think. Do Mail-Artists need to chat or do they choose al the other communication-forms?

Tags: Fluxus, IUOMA, Janssen, Mail-Art, Network, Ruud, TAM

Views: 153

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

As far as I'm concerned you can delete it. It seems to me that most of this network is functioning as a great big chat room that's been divided into specific topics. It seems to be working quite well on that level.
That is also what I am thinking.....
Me, three :)
use it or lose it.
I did try the private chat. Yes, very daring.....
We'll leave the chat-function alive for a while and see if it has a function....
a very short while is more like it....
chat can b opened on request for special projects.... Bandwith is too much for keeping it alive all the time. That is why.
It could be a nice event to have the chat on for a specific hour maybe? I am open for such experiments. Thanks for your understanding - Ruud
Sometimes I see a strong discussion happening there, so I will leave it open for a while.
I agree with Peter. Why complicate life when this network is functioning so well? I simply have no spare time as it is and do prefer to get going with some project than chatting. The communication is through the artwork.
The chat function is hidden on the bottom of the main page and removed from the menu. That seems to work.

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service