.oOo. Update!!! .oOo. Human and Nature, Human and Technology

Dear friends, and artists!! There has been a small change to the project, I upload the poster! There's just a small difference though, the only thing we changed is that the participans should use the envelope's surface to place their art, where the stamps and the cancellations are. Of course in case of sending booklet, or other smaller items to the project, you can place them in the envelope, but else, use please the surface of the envelope, or postcard, or anything creative, you want to send!

Have a nice day!

Monika Csete from Stamp Museum, Hungary

Views: 121

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ps.: Those who have already sent their art in an envelope will be also exhibitted.

It is: 210 x 297mm thats 21 x 29.7cm (8.27 x 11.69 inches)

Take care:

Monika

This is a wonderful mail art! Please make sure you won't put this art into an envelope! Send it as it is!

I like the composition very much, nobody ever thought about sending snails as well, in this project!

Have a nice day,

Monika Csete

Stamp Museum, Budapest

Thank you!!! I'm looking forward to see it!!

Monika

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service