I think, it would be very imteresting to have a mailing list of all of us.

Views: 12841

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi there,
my address is:
Susanne Mueller-Baji
Schoenblickstrasse 24
D – 71254 Ditzingen
Germany

My address is: 

Jocelyn Pearce

11 Barger Road

Asheville, NC

28803 USA

My address is:

Laura Podob
35160 Bunker Hill
Farmington Hills, MI 48331
USA

Here's mine:

Courtney Prudhomme

234 Fossett Rd

Kinder, LA 70648

The spreadsheet has been updated and may be accessed here.

Cynthia

Laurence Roberts

Ty'n Coed *

,40, Boleyn Road, Upton Lane, Forest Gate, LONDON E7 9QE

Btw  * There is / should be a little    ^   sign over the letter y in Ty'n !!!!!!!!!!

Laurence,

I can make the following two "y"s with a diacritical mark as follows:

ý  ÿ 

These are done by holding down the ALT key and then typing the numbers "0253", then lift up on the ALT key.  The second "y" was done by typing the numbers "0255" as in the previous example.

Deb Wilson

P O Box 675

Mount Vernon, IL 62864

USA

Great plan-
Fast Eyes
P.O. 7213
Fairfax VA 22032-7213

I just came upon this while looking for addresses!  Why can't the member list also show addresses? ...afterall

we are all here because we are involved in mail art ... can't send anything without an address ?!??!  I receive

mail and can't read return addresses or find they aren't included ... makes it hard to send anything back.

So, I think there should be a directory.  This is great but they should be in some kind of order ... the Members page would be the best.

I will include mine here anyway ... 

Nikki Soppelsa

36 4th Avenue

Berea, OH  44017

USA

http://NikkiSoppelsa.blogspot.com

http://fortheloveofcats-mailart.blogspot.com

Nikki,

I have put all of the addresses posted in this thread into a directory in the form of a spreadsheet. You can access it by clicking on this link.

Cynthia

Thank you, Cynthia!  I've bookmarked it and hopefully it will be completely filled in with all of the IUOMA members!  

Nikki

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service