What do you all think of contributing to a Haptic-style newspaper? I volunteer to be the editor/publisher and will distribute to all Haptic Poetry members here at IUOMA. Any suggestions for a title? WWSD? (what would Schwitters do?)

Views: 209

Replies to This Discussion

Indeed.

The newspaper could use more little pieces for the Classified section--there's still a few weeks left to contribute.

hmmm, a few "classified ads, eh?...the small size? OK. Coming soon.

I am back from my trip and lots of fun-haptic-Turkish-asemic stuff to send ;-)

News from South Africa!

Thanks Cheryl-- all that thread makes for some seriously jazzy ocean waves. Couldn't read the titles on the backsides though. Washed something?

Hey Bifidus - Washed up Tesseract.

I think the envelope said - Steps to free a Tesseract. 

Thanks for posting.  Thank you Erni - any sign of cup???

From the Editor

Bright: the Art of Gourmet Hygiene

ja, it's a rabbit
:-)))

Classifieds sent in by Katerina--they'll make great additions to the newspaper!

Είμαστε  kardeşler!

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Naturally the editor loves to receive a double happiness bonus:

the opposing themes of these dvds make a great marriage--do you care if I put the dvds in the paper too, Erni?

and here we have the main article:

The self-centered editor is mighty grateful that Herr Werewolf sent this piece to Minnesota instead of to the Netherlands!

I am reading and seeing and liking! Our Haptic Werewolf is sending great things in the mail! Wow!

Bifidus, how would you be able to add the DVDs to the newspaper? Would be great if it could happen.

Real inter-active multi-media news! 

The latest news from Diane Keys:

These articles and classified ads are delightful, Diane. they're vivid and spontaneous and each piece has a message for the "reader". thanks much for getting these in!

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service