Did anyone contribute to the Buffalo Mail Art Call? Any response?

http://iuoma-network.ning.com/events/buffalo-mail-art-call

I am told that one person who sent mail art is being harassed by someone from Yellowstone National Park.... it's disturbing. The call was meant to be a friendly call for help for the buffalo.

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It was me. He was actually not harassing me, he was very nice once I explained it, but initially suspicious and did a little background searching on me which might cause some problems for me in the future getting on airplanes, etc. Don't know.. They do not understand mail art and my piece was questioned as a possible threat for some reason. I think it would be better if you collected the mail art personally and then sent it all in at one time explaining what it is. Otherwise, random pieces coming in will be cause the actual point (helping the buffalo) to be lost in translation and totally misunderstood, as it was in my case.
May i wish you Good Luck with it all---

may yr travel and flying etc be unaffected....

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service