Casual conversation, open to all.
(no group membership required)
A soft place to lean back and share breakfast with the world.
(it's always breakfast time somewhere on the planet)
Inspired by Gail, who said she wanted a cosmopolitan breakfast every morning, and sponsored by Linen Depot.

Views: 388

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not sponsored, really. I mean, you won't get paid for joining this discussion. They just donated the cushions, so we don't have to sit on folding chairs.
a soft place. Now that is what we all need...
I think it's okay to just put down roots, eh?

wow this seems like a way friendly place lol but I cant find my teeth and no one wants to chew my moose steak for me lol
Use these. They're moose teeth, so they should be just what you need.

He died without getting to eat a moose? What a shame. For him, I mean. Lucky break for the moose, I guess. And of a heart attack. Is moose meat lower in cholesterol, like bison? Maybe that would have saved him.
It reminds me of Farley Mowat's "Never Cry Wolf," in which everybody seemed to be eating nothing but caribou. Hunters, eskimos, their dogs, the wolves -- everybody was on a strict caribou diet. No salad or vegetable. Except for Mowat himself, who ate mice cooked in antifreeze.
And it reminds me of a film I saw in Princeton, made by a couple of happy campers during their canoe trip to Hudson Bay. Lots of caribou shown there. But the campers said they didn't eat any of them. They found them too beautiful to eat, even when their supplies ran low and they were worried about starving.
Personally, I've never had a craving for moose meat. Now, Jamaican curried goat, that's a different story. I'll travel a long way for a plate of curried goat with rice 'n peas. And where I live I have to travel a long way to do that, or to dance to a reggae or soca band.

well folks I did find my teeth lol I had forgotten I drilled a hole in them and hung them in my old hunting truck lol
hmmm funny this place died with the locating of my teeth lmao
Thanks for livening up this place, Medwolf...what a cozy spot.
Well, then it is time to set up breakfast,
and with cushions on the chairs...or on the floor, or wherever..
It must be breakfast time somewhere in the world?
Maybe on Fiji Island? Or Melbourne? or Japan?

Anyway, Medwolf, you are welcome to stop by Thessaloniki
in the morning tomorrow for breakfast, by the sea and the old Tower.
Feta cheese,(goat's cheese)
tomatoes, cucs, maybe some ham slices...oven baked bread,
some yellow cheese (kasieri), fruit,
and olives...always olives.

Nice warm sea breeze to melt away the -53!
(ok, ok, so it is raining here and "cold" at 10 C)
We can dream, can't we?

awwww katerina u r just to kool and yuppers I will take u up on the breakfast offer tho they say it will warm up here soon...and well the good thing is I did find my teeth and now Chantal wont have to chew my food for me lol

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service