In April 2011, EtStudio celebrates the 4 year anniversary of starting
the Goddess Mail Art call of fabulouso Creative Exchange. We have had
submissions from 25 countries and one magnificent art show - and we will
have the FIFTH ANNIVERSARY show of Goddess art and artist trading cards
this SPRING!
WOOHOO
All art will be posted and shown on the blog -- see below, and artist trading cards will be exchanged.
1. Please send us your Goddess mail art, AND/OR six original (6) ATCs— a set of 6, or 6 versions of your work.
All cards submitted will be displayed in the SPRING show, (venue to be decided.)
2. Please include with your 6 card ATC submission: a pre-stamped return
envelope (SASE), your contact information, including e-mail (if
possible) and 1 page maximum about you and the way you made your work--
tell us a little about yourself & discuss your techniques and tools,
and your image content.
3. Do you live outside the USA?
Don’t worry about return postage, send us something fun-- ephemera from your
country, or even an extra ATC. We’ll pay the return postage. it’s easier
that way.

Display Closing: Mid-August 2011, after which you will receive 6 trades mailed back!
For More Information, please contact Emily Townsend/11750 Carmel Drive/Lakewood, Colorado, 80215, USA.

http://goddessy-art.livejournal.com/

May we Honor the Goddess in all HER forms!

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This looks really interesting.

Great to be encouraged to connect / re-Connect with Her.

....and as you say -- fun   :)

first Goddess art of 2011:  http://goddessy-art.livejournal.com/22680.html

Thank you for the great invite, it arrived intoday's mail!

'Love the oriental envelope and booklet! I will try to sent off 6 ATCs from Greece soon!

For Artist trading card artists - please note that cards are always 2.5" x 3.5" -- uniformly sized so they can be traded.

Thanks!

got 6 cards from Anke in Belgium today - see them here:

http://goddessy-art.livejournal.com/23178.html

thanks, Anke!

from Valery Shimanovsky in Tartarstan, Russia, fifteen wonderful GODDESS atc's:ovsky inTartarstan, Russia - 15 great GODDESS cards:

From Hem Jyotika in Dehli, India, some wonderful Goddess ATC's and postcards:

and please note - the livejournal blog can't post photos any more, so I will post images here.

GODDESS mail ART on it's way around the world - these are the ATC trades, let me know when you get yours!

thanks everyone!

These ATCs and other great things arrived in Greece on Friday! Thank you Em, and i shall be sending mail art to some of those artists. what a great art  exchange project! many thanks!

hey - this is two years old - anyone still want to send me some goddess mail art?  I'll send something back!

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service