What are your thoughts about this project? Would be interesting to know what you think. Do you participate. Since when, How much times. Do you know the concept? Will also try to publish a few samples here (or others can help me with that)

Tags: Brain, Cell, Cohen, Japan, Mail-Art, Project, Ryosuke

Views: 2784

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

800 editions of 150 = 120,000 Brain Cells. WOW!

Here is my collection of over 400 Brain Cells.

I participated in 125 of the first 500 and every one from 525 forward.

Oh Boy!Not shown here... are the early Brain Cell prototypes, postcards, letters and several packets of 30 unfolded Brain Cells he sent.

Or the full size body panting he did of me while staying at my home during his world tour.

great to see such a collection!

Brain Ce1l 801 arrived today!

Yay! Thanks for posting #801...I see my "BRAIN CELL" rubber stamp printed!

Returned from my trip and found Brain Cell #798 and 799 in my mail box! Hope I get #800 and #801!

has "ZALOP ASEMIC" stamp! Great!

Heleen posted #799, it has  my "HEART MATTERS". Me happy!

Yay! Brain Cell #801 arrived in Greece this Monday! And there are a few variations with new stickers, etc. so I post my #801...it has my "ZALOP TRASHPO" on the upper right where others have my "BRAIN CELL" sticker. All the more fun!

#801 has variations in the top right due to a participant sending in less that 150 of the same stickers to Rysouke.
In other editions when a participant sends less that 150 stickers total, Ryosuke will make a note in the list of names. He will put the number of stickers that the person sent, next to their name.

Brain Cell ~804

Arigato, mr. Ryosuke Cohen!

BRAIN CELL 805 arrived in Greece today! Love having the ZALOP prints on it and many other great mail artists' marks!

BRAIN  CELL #805 upper and lower halves

number 807 arrived yesterday!

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service