Here's the list for those participating in ATC Jams and those that no longer are. If you want to be added to the list or change your status please leave a comment below. Jams should continue to be posted in the Jam discussion and regular ATCs on the main ATC Rebels page. This discussion is just to keep track of who is still jamming.

JAMMERS LIST

DUO AND TRIO JAMS

Erin Young
Judy Staroscik

Robyn Banks

Toni Hanner

Ramona Adams

Tom Hilgartner 

Maggie Mize

res nullius

Artbyjac

Jade H.
Crystal S.
Ann Golden
Peg McCaskey

Jo Beckford

Olena Spicer

TRIO JAMS ONLY

DUO JAMS ONLY

Amber Scribble

William M.

Heather Wilkie (paganfrog)

Willemien Visser

ONE TO ONE TRADES ONLY(NO JAMS)

Raj Verdi

Fleur Helsingor

Views: 1488

Replies to This Discussion

welcome aboard crystal! you've been added to the list.

Thank you! 

Can I find out what all being added to the list entails and the difference in the options. Thanks so much I'm a newbie to the site but not to ATCs thanks

being added to the list means people will know you are actively doing jams and you're willing to have them sent to you. if you want to be added to duo list it means you only do two people jams, if you are added to trio jams it means you only do jams with three people/cards, if you want to be added to the trio and duo list it means you are fine with either. hope that helps.

Hey Jammers, I'm forgetting how this goes - I've gotten a trio and am the last one - Do I return two of the three to the originator or do I send one back to each of the other two participants directly. 

signed

Puzzled in Richmond, VA

ha ha ha

That's me, Mim

Mim, you send one to each of the two participants directly.

Hi! If anyone is up to get trios or duos at the moment, let me know!

i would like some duos. i can send a trio I have. my address is 16312 Moran Pl apt f ft polk la 71459 usa

I want to do an ATC swap with somebody...

Would like to be added to this jammers list.Thank you.

i've added you ann. you didn't say if you had a preference so i added you to the duo and trio jam list. if that needs to be corrected let me know.

hi, can i be added to the duo and trio list please :-) thanks

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service