All Discussions Tagged 'art' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another Artist Turns 80

This is a mail art call to celebrate my carving friend Berti's 80th birthday.  5 years ago, when my artist Mom turned 80, she asked 'what a…

Started by Carla Cryptic

0 Oct 13, 2010

Mail Art Call and Trade

Anyone who would like to send me mail art and/or do a trade on mailart, just send your pieces to:Laura Thykeson2924 Oak CourtGranbury, Texa…

Started by Laura E. Thykeson

5 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by jon foster

Mail Art/Flexus Call---Anything Goes,Everything Shows

Anything Goes-Everything Shows Mail Art Exhibition Artists are invited to submit non-returnable artwork for Anything Goes, Everything Show…

Started by Carlos Steward

0 Jul 25, 2010

Mail art solidarity required for Philippe Pissier

Hello Friends and mail artist from the world, Do you mail art as art or as movement? Ok, i know, we are not in the sixties and fluxus is n…

Started by Hans Braumüller

4 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Hans Braumüller

Creativity Cafe Magazine

Hi lovely mail art friends -- this is my new magazine and I am honored to have Ivan Zemtsov, amazing mail artist we all know and love, feat…

Started by Em

3 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by SA Walker

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service