All Discussions Tagged 'Mail-Art' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Postal Rates in your Country?

These are the postal rates in the Netherlands starting from januari 2009. Yes, again they raised the rates. Do you have the rates from you…

Started by Ruud Janssen

22 Jan 22, 2023
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

Brain Cell - Ryosuke Cohen

What are your thoughts about this project? Would be interesting to know what you think. Do you participate. Since when, How much times. Do…

Started by Ruud Janssen

205 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

TAM Rubberstamp Archive

The archive is now 26 years old. There were 2 large exhibitions (One in San Francisco, One in Moscow). The collections now has grown quite…

Started by Ruud Janssen

13 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by Ruud Janssen

Fluxus and Mail-Art , Fluxus or Mail-Art

Are you working both in Mail-Art and Fluxus? If yes, what is the difference for you when you work in one of the fields

Started by Ruud Janssen

36 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by C. Mehrl Bennett

Mail-Artists to remember

Over the years some mail-Artists we knew have passed away. Which Mail-Artists do you remember and what story could you tell us as a remembe…

Started by Ruud Janssen

19 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Ruud Janssen

Snail-Mail

Do we need still snail-mail when we have forums like these?

Started by Ruud Janssen

50 May 20, 2011
Reply by Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn

Should I delete the Chat-Function?

Since I added the CHAT-function to this IUOMA-platform I noticed it is hardly used. Should I just delete it and save webspace for the other…

Started by Ruud Janssen

11 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Ruud Janssen

Lost Mail-Artists - Looking for....

Sometimes we have been in contact with a mail-artist and have lost their address or the contact completely. Others might know what happened…

Started by Ruud Janssen

5 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Ti Ar Raden

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service