All Discussions Tagged '' (529)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

planetary installation

planetary installation, has already begun, but officially, will begin in 2020. poetamailartfluxus

Started by Bruno Cassaglia

0 on Monday

add & return digital

Dal 2020 cambierò un po' il modo di fare Mail Art. ho anche anche trasformato in miei gruppi in gruppi interattivi con aggiungi e ritorna.…

Started by Bruno Cassaglia

1 on Saturday
Reply by Bruno Cassaglia

¡No más machista! !basta ya!

Francisco%20S%C3%A1nchez%20Gil%2C%20%C2%A1No%20m%C3%A1s%20machista%21%20%21basta%20ya%21%2025-11-2019.jpg

Started by Francisco sánchez Gil

0 Nov 25

Mail Artists Addresses?

I think, it would be very imteresting to have a mailing list of all of us.

Started by Litsa Spathi / NOBODY

530 Nov 24
Reply by Lutz Wohlrab

what is your favorite glue?

Hey All.I used to use rubber cement for gluing paper together but a book and writings archivist said that it is the worst over time because…

Started by katie belknap

27 Nov 21
Reply by Motherbrando

What’s your favorite kind of mail-art?

Hello, what are your favorite types of mail art to receive? What is your leave favorite kind?

Started by Cherub Ayers

13 Nov 20
Reply by Motherbrando

AML? Is it still extant...?

The last time I was a member of IUOMA, I was still involved with mailart thru the AML List (Artists' Mailing List?).  We sent "anniversary"…

Started by S. A. Walker

20 Nov 6
Reply by S. A. Walker

Article about Mini Accordion Books

I just published an article about making tiny accordion books out of paper scraps and old collage material. Enjoy! http://www.chasenfratz.…

Started by Carolyn Hasenfratz Winkelmann

6 Nov 4
Reply by Jennifer Wallace

Fluxus and Mail-Art , Fluxus or Mail-Art

Are you working both in Mail-Art and Fluxus? If yes, what is the difference for you when you work in one of the fields

Started by Ruud Janssen

37 Nov 3
Reply by res nullius aka. "res"

Mail art blogs and twitter accounts

Many of us keep blogs and have twitter accounts, and I know that many of us post up our best work there. Personally I love seeing people's…

Started by andytgeezer

47 Oct 17
Reply by res nullius aka. "res"

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-oct-2020.   If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2019   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service