Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)'s Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (215) Replies Latest Activity

"'Love cats and kittens...but not a one in my home (apartment), however lots and lots…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Oct 12, 2010 to Miaou! To all IUOMA cat lovers

59 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"This is ABSURD :-) I am sending this very "typical" clean, clear, addressed envelope…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Oct 6, 2010 to Mail Art Call For The Absurd...

19 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Mark R Loveland II

"Ya gotta love the mail art karma! Kismet! Greek Fates! Now I shall "absurdly" send i…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Oct 6, 2010 to Mail Art Call For The Absurd...

19 Oct 29, 2010

"Maybe they don't understand the European "7"? sigh....."

19 Oct 29, 2010

"This is ABSURD! Mark... why was my mail art returned? Address is correct, no? It has…"

19 Oct 29, 2010

"other half of Brain Cell 773, with arttower and many others... may it continue and "…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Oct 5, 2010 to Brain Cell - Ryosuke Cohen

205 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"I am back in Greece from Chicago and found Brain Cell 773 in my mail box! Fluxus Bre…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Oct 5, 2010 to Brain Cell - Ryosuke Cohen

205 Jul 13, 2017

"Katie, you are in the USA... there is Elmer's Glue! How I miss it! 'Got a bottle of…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Sep 8, 2010 to what is your favorite glue?

27 Jan 25, 2023
Reply by Eduardo Cardoso

"Brain Cell #767 came in today's mail! Some good things from Tiziana, Oh Boy, and man…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied Jun 22, 2010 to Brain Cell - Ryosuke Cohen

205 Jul 13, 2017

"Brain Cell 764 has just arrived in my mailbox! It is always full of amazing surprise…"

Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat) replied May 19, 2010 to Brain Cell - Ryosuke Cohen

205 Jul 13, 2017

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service