Ruud Janssen's Discussions (736)

Discussions Replied To (327) Replies Latest Activity

"What I was doing in the beginning of my mail-art work is sending mail-art to address…"

Ruud Janssen replied Dec 5, 2008 to Mail Art and the Post Office

72 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Geneviève Chaussé

"First thing I remember is that someone sent me mail when I still was in Tilburg to a…"

Ruud Janssen replied Dec 4, 2008 to Mail Art and the Post Office

72 Aug 15, 2011
Reply by Geneviève Chaussé

""

Ruud Janssen replied Dec 2, 2008 to Why do you need mailart?

12 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Steve Random

"Yes, Mail-Art can get addictive and that is a problem. So people should treasure the…"

Ruud Janssen replied Nov 30, 2008 to Why do you need mailart?

12 Feb 17, 2009
Reply by Steve Random

"It is not so sad. People come and go in the mail-art network. That is completely o.k…"

Ruud Janssen replied Nov 29, 2008 to Lost Mail-Artists - Looking for....

5 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Ti Ar Raden

""

Ruud Janssen replied Nov 29, 2008 to Mail-Artists to remember

19 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"Why not give it a try. Let's send a piece of mail-art to someone who takes part in t…"

Ruud Janssen replied Nov 28, 2008 to What happens when you tape 39 cents in postage to an envelope?...

20 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Lois Richter

"Well, this is an interesting thing. Maybe some other mail-artists should try out the…"

Ruud Janssen replied Nov 26, 2008 to What happens when you tape 39 cents in postage to an envelope?...

20 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Lois Richter

"I have problems storing all the digital materials that I produce.That is a new probl…"

Ruud Janssen replied Nov 23, 2008 to Snail-Mail

50 May 20, 2011
Reply by Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn

"Never really got into those ATC. The original concept by Vanci Stirnemann (Switserla…"

Ruud Janssen replied Nov 23, 2008 to Mail art commercialized?

5 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Carla Cryptic

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service