Carla Cryptic's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"That's one thing that's fun - the postal workers get to know us, don't they? Most of…"

Carla Cryptic replied Jan 9, 2009 to What happens when you tape 39 cents in postage to an envelope?...

20 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Lois Richter

"I just downloaded it and look forward to seeing it all. I've only browsed the conten…"

Carla Cryptic replied Jan 9, 2009 to Quit Mag

2 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Carla Cryptic

"I love the brain cell project and have participated maybe 4 or 5 times over a couple…"

Carla Cryptic replied Jan 6, 2009 to Brain Cell - Ryosuke Cohen

205 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"I forgot to post the postcard rates and size restrictions for Japan Post in country:…"

Carla Cryptic replied Jan 6, 2009 to Postal Rates in your Country?

22 Jan 22, 2023
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

"These are some that I've needed in the past (but the current rates): Hong Kong - ht…"

Carla Cryptic replied Jan 6, 2009 to Postal Rates in your Country?

22 Jan 22, 2023
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

"So glad to see 2009 arrive! Will be even happier when January 20th comes and goes. G…"

Carla Cryptic replied Jan 5, 2009 to Happy New Year

11 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"As a sign of how much I love (and miss) snail mail art, I am choosing randomly from…"

Carla Cryptic replied Dec 6, 2008 to Snail-Mail

50 May 20, 2011
Reply by Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn

"Carla Cryptic PO Box 1274 Berkeley, CA 94701 USA email: carlacryptic@yahoo.com"

Carla Cryptic replied Dec 6, 2008 to Mail Artists Addresses?

576 Feb 14
Reply by Neckfast (Joe mccarthy)

"Yes, for so many reasons. One thing I don't like about online networking is that it…"

Carla Cryptic replied Nov 16, 2008 to Snail-Mail

50 May 20, 2011
Reply by Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service