Heleen de Vaan's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"Here (a paperback / softcover version), but I see it's also available here, and a ha…"

Heleen de Vaan replied Jan 16, 2014 to Fluxus and Mail-Art , Fluxus or Mail-Art

36 Aug 29, 2014
Reply by C. Mehrl Bennett

"Thank you for your kind words, Katerina! Feels good to share our feelings of missing…"

Heleen de Vaan replied Jan 9, 2014 to missing Elefantus!

3 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Ruud Janssen

"I agree with Ruud, who says we should not worry about how people call our works, but…"

Heleen de Vaan replied Jan 9, 2014 to Fluxus and Mail-Art , Fluxus or Mail-Art

36 Aug 29, 2014

"But by Visual Mom's words I learned that sometimes the artist is the art critic (so…"

Heleen de Vaan replied Jan 9, 2014 to Fluxus and Mail-Art , Fluxus or Mail-Art

36 Aug 29, 2014

"As far as I know, the city authorities still want to continue the high cuts, so the…"

Heleen de Vaan replied Aug 19, 2013 to Help asked: Mail art to keep the Museum Jan Cunen alive!?!

12 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Heleen de Vaan

" Apoio do Brasil - que bela obra de arte correio, muito obrigado, b Brazil !"

Heleen de Vaan replied Jun 15, 2013 to Help asked: Mail art to keep the Museum Jan Cunen alive!?!

12 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Heleen de Vaan

"  Que bonitas obras, muchas gracias, Gaby! "

Heleen de Vaan replied Jun 13, 2013 to Help asked: Mail art to keep the Museum Jan Cunen alive!?!

12 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Heleen de Vaan

" Thank you very much, Ptrzia (tictac)!"

Heleen de Vaan replied Jun 10, 2013 to Help asked: Mail art to keep the Museum Jan Cunen alive!?!

12 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Heleen de Vaan

"    "Closing museums is erasing ideas"   You're so right, and hopefully it'll never…"

Heleen de Vaan replied Jun 10, 2013 to Help asked: Mail art to keep the Museum Jan Cunen alive!?!

12 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Heleen de Vaan

" Thank you so much, Mim!"

Heleen de Vaan replied Jun 5, 2013 to Help asked: Mail art to keep the Museum Jan Cunen alive!?!

12 Aug 19, 2013
Reply by Heleen de Vaan

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service