Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (347) Replies Latest Activity

"Moroccan pen story.  I once went on a walking trip in the Moroccan mountains. We wou…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Aug 2, 2011 to Good Art Pens?

84 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Azzaro

"At the request of the superhero, I will now bore you silly with a slisting of my pen…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Aug 2, 2011 to Good Art Pens?

84 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Azzaro

"Bonjour!  I have so many pens that I could open a stationers! Perhaps that's because…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Jul 31, 2011 to Good Art Pens?

84 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Azzaro

"We need snail mail BECAUSE of forums like this Vive la poste!  "

Valentine Mark Herman replied Apr 14, 2011 to Snail-Mail

50 May 20, 2011
Reply by Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn

"Hi Theo and everyone, I don't think that Post Offices and snail mail will be elimina…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 10, 2011 to Snail-Mail

50 May 20, 2011

"To Theo et al: I started smoking when I was at scholl 'cos everyone else did and it…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Mar 9, 2011 to Snail-Mail

50 May 20, 2011

"I like a nice Rosie-Lee*, Thanks for this Rose. I know from many, many years teachin…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 24, 2011 to Mail-Art .... When did it begin?

20 Feb 28, 2011
Reply by Heleen de Vaan

"Bonsoir! Please see the reply to this from the Boutique's Customer services departme…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 23, 2011 to Idea for a new Group starting in 2011. Is anyone interested?

17 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Nope! Sorry. I can't remember what I wrote 15 minutes ago let alone on the 15th of D…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 23, 2011 to Idea for a new Group starting in 2011. Is anyone interested?

17 Feb 23, 2011

"Hi Plush+ Rosie! The Special offer was made (offered?) when we launched the group in…"

17 Feb 23, 2011

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service