Carmela Rizzuto's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"I think that if an address is listed on iuoma that it is for use of members only, so…"

Carmela Rizzuto replied May 3, 2017 to Addresses- to cover or not?

11 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Pam Chatfield

"Vel--Yes, the IUOMA web site can be daunting. I've answered your questions below. Bu…"

Carmela Rizzuto replied Mar 10, 2017 to a knuckle-dragging neanderthal of a newb, is nonplussed

9 Sep 27, 2023
Reply by Lisa Malmar

"Toni--a very good question. The decision to document or not is a personal one, and a…"

Carmela Rizzuto replied Feb 10, 2016 to Documenting Mail Art Received

15 Aug 12, 2018
Reply by Pam McVay

"Susan-thus is a good review article & backs up Carina's suggestions. Jetpens is…"

Carmela Rizzuto replied Nov 18, 2015 to Good Art Pens?

84 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Azzaro

"Juana-- I use Noodler's Eel Bulletproof Black in my Lamy which has a EF nib. Caution…"

Carmela Rizzuto replied Nov 8, 2015 to Good Art Pens?

84 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Azzaro

"I'll happily send you one soon."

Carmela Rizzuto replied Oct 24, 2015 to Would it be rude to ask for mail art sent to me, i collect it

4 Oct 28, 2015
Reply by C. Mehrl Bennett

"Hi all--just like Val, you'll be sorry that you asked! And, yes, I do use all of the…"

Carmela Rizzuto replied Oct 24, 2015 to Good Art Pens?

84 Feb 11, 2017
Reply by Azzaro

"What is Mail Art? Anything that can be sent through the mail – artist made postcards…"

Carmela Rizzuto replied May 1, 2015 to History of mailart

8 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Lutz Wohlrab

"The EX Postal Facto Sunday event ably and humorously chronicled the history of west-…"

Carmela Rizzuto replied Feb 17, 2014 to Ex Postal Facto 2014

14 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

"Hi All Both myself and Esther Kamkar (iuoma) will be there at the Sunday event/SFP L…"

Carmela Rizzuto replied Feb 15, 2014 to Ex Postal Facto 2014

14 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service