Jennifer Wallace's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Fair point. After thinking about it, I stopped posting mail I send out to people who…"

Jennifer Wallace replied yesterday to Outgoing envelope pics

9 yesterday
Reply by Jennifer Wallace

"There are several people on this website who I think have mentioned they were introd…"

Jennifer Wallace replied Jun 26 to MAIL ART & ART PEDAGOGICS.

4 Jun 26

"I certainly browse people's personal pages and the photos they've uploaded. It intro…"

Jennifer Wallace replied May 31 to a knuckle-dragging neanderthal of a newb, is nonplussed

5 May 31

"Heather - I added to one of the journals back in January and enjoyed it. I heard fro…"

Jennifer Wallace replied May 27 to MOOP:JOURNALS

10 May 27
Reply by Heather Wilkie (paganfrog)

"Wow! I don't hang on to the stamps that I get long enough to ever do this! They head…"

Jennifer Wallace replied May 8 to HOMAGE TO MAIL ART

1 May 8

"OK!"

Jennifer Wallace replied Apr 22 to "planetins project"

4 Apr 22
Reply by Bruno Cassaglia

"Bruno - You sent me mail back in January. I'm sending you mail today! "

Jennifer Wallace replied Apr 21 to "planetins project"

4 Apr 22
Reply by Bruno Cassaglia

"If Ilya Semenenko-Basin is still collecting for the Museum of Moscow collection, you…"

Jennifer Wallace replied Apr 7 to When they come back..

6 Jul 15
Reply by Jenn Miltenberger

"Carien - I'm fairly new to this and didn't know what was expected or typical of ADD&…"

Jennifer Wallace replied Mar 22 to Abbreviations

12 May 4
Reply by Nancy Bell Scott

"In the UK, we have different rates for letter postage according to size - and the la…"

Jennifer Wallace replied Feb 6 to Got tips for cheapest ways to send mail art internationally?

23 Feb 28
Reply by Bradford

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-mar-2021.   If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2020   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service