Laurence Roberts's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"Wel, it's great being galvanised ! :)   I just noticed my two pristine and uncut cop…"

Laurence Roberts replied Jan 16, 2011 to Collage Materials

47 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Mim Golub Scalin

"I hadnt been able to find / locate this discussion again or remember its name alas a…"

Laurence Roberts replied Jan 16, 2011 to Collage Materials

47 Dec 13, 2011

"Thank you very much David, I'll look out for them.   much appreiaited   Best wishes…"

Laurence Roberts replied Jan 4, 2011 to Collage Materials

47 Dec 13, 2011

"I'd love to receive a couple David, if I may.    Enjoy yr mysterious benefactions !…"

Laurence Roberts replied Jan 4, 2011 to Collage Materials

47 Dec 13, 2011

"This looks really interesting.   Great to be encouraged to connect / re-Connect with…"

Laurence Roberts replied Dec 29, 2010 to Celebrate the GODDESS!

11 Jul 19, 2013
Reply by Em

"Sounds great - I like to join in- thankx. Laurence Roberts, Ty'n Coed, 40, Boleyn Ro…"

Laurence Roberts replied Dec 27, 2010 to Mail Art Traveling Journal[Please join!]

21 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Martina Zuliani

"I'd like to join in - if not too late.   Laurence Roberts Ty'n Coed, 40 , Boleyn Roa…"

Laurence Roberts replied Dec 27, 2010 to Traveling journal anyone??

49 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Judy Staroscik

"If poss maybe I could ask for one or two, do ya think ?   all the best Laurence"

Laurence Roberts replied Dec 24, 2010 to Collage Materials

47 Dec 13, 2011

"Wot a great project ! I'd LOVE to do it-- count me in ! Thanks. I can't wait to get…"

Laurence Roberts replied Dec 24, 2010 to Flat Stanley Kid Art Project

6 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Laurence Roberts

"I see yes !  Thanks. I'll certainly give it a go, Val.   Thanks muchly,   Laurence"

Laurence Roberts replied Dec 15, 2010 to Idea for a new Group starting in 2011. Is anyone interested?

17 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service