Laurence Roberts's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"This is very interesting subject.   I have received some awesome art done by compute…"

Laurence Roberts replied Mar 8, 2011 to Original or Reproduction?

21 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by Richard F. Yates

"I find great encouragement in this message, + the link with the person on 'deathrow'…"

Laurence Roberts replied Mar 6, 2011 to Mailart from or by "Outsiders" (Prisoners or patients)

23 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Susan McAllister

"many thanks for the url"

Laurence Roberts replied Mar 1, 2011 to JOHN BALDESSARI - Aesthetically, I always look for the weak link in the chain

3 Mar 1, 2011
Reply by Laurence Roberts

"Thanx very andy.   I will look linc for the K trust.   Yes, wonderful ethos for pris…"

Laurence Roberts replied Feb 28, 2011 to Mailart from or by "Outsiders" (Prisoners or patients)

23 Jun 12, 2012

"just seen your reply Laura- glad not too late.    And all power to the project's elb…"

Laurence Roberts replied Feb 27, 2011 to Traveling journal anyone??

49 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Judy Staroscik

"I don;t know of JB myself -- and would like fin out more ! good luck ! :)"

Laurence Roberts replied Feb 26, 2011 to JOHN BALDESSARI - Aesthetically, I always look for the weak link in the chain

3 Mar 1, 2011

"very intersting ! whackystuff sends out quite big cardboard --I'll measure it + get…"

Laurence Roberts replied Feb 26, 2011 to large postcards

5 Feb 26, 2011

"This is a really good point.    +' we' have so much to receive from 'them'     i did…"

Laurence Roberts replied Feb 26, 2011 to Mailart from or by "Outsiders" (Prisoners or patients)

23 Jun 12, 2012

"sounds great !   Not sure if I'd have stuff that you d like in return though."

Laurence Roberts replied Feb 12, 2011 to Anyone Want to Trade Found Stuff?

25 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by jon foster

"I'd like if there still spaces.  Thanks LaurenceRoberts Ty'n Coed                  …"

Laurence Roberts replied Feb 11, 2011 to Traveling journal anyone??

49 Jan 18, 2013
Reply by Judy Staroscik

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service