Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"Pull l'autre leg, Orangina!"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 14, 2014 to INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN MY FORTHCOMING VINYL ART EXHIBITION

32 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by stripygoose

"Thanks Gina, and I look forward to receiving your vinyl contribution. I was not mean…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 14, 2014 to INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN MY FORTHCOMING VINYL ART EXHIBITION

32 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by stripygoose

"I am NOT responding to this, Dean. Ever. At all. So forget it. Instead, send me some…"

32 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by stripygoose

"Claim away, but I am NOT responding to any more claims such as 'That's nice, Val, pl…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 13, 2014 to INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN MY FORTHCOMING VINYL ART EXHIBITION

32 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by stripygoose

"Amy -- no dogs will be sold full stop. they will however be given to good homes."

Valentine Mark Herman replied Oct 13, 2014 to INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN MY FORTHCOMING VINYL ART EXHIBITION

32 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by stripygoose

"For Dean, Katerina & whoever else is following this.... I'm trying to put an exh…"

32 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by stripygoose

"Ingenious, but, alas wrong, Dean. I don't think that y'all will send me 30 pieces. I…"

32 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by stripygoose

"Two more received from Katerina. This one is called 'Blue Clouds': And this one is c…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Sep 12, 2014 to VINYL RECEIVED FOR THE VINYL ART EXHIBITION BY MARK HERMAN & FRIENDS (ie YOU!)

10 Mar 19, 2015
Reply by Dean aka Artist in Seine

"Then cut up the pizza into little bits and feed it to all the cats and kittens."

Valentine Mark Herman replied Sep 3, 2014 to INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN MY FORTHCOMING VINYL ART EXHIBITION

32 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by stripygoose

"Bonjour! Katerina has alerted me to the difficulty in finding suitable size envelop…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Sep 3, 2014 to INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE IN MY FORTHCOMING VINYL ART EXHIBITION

32 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by stripygoose

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service