De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry folks, Cheryl Penn has been gone from IUOMA-Ning for years. This group is larg…"

De Villo Sloan replied Oct 2, 2020 to Any new projects?

8 Mar 26, 2021
Reply by Mizael Contreras

"Hi Michael, unfortunately both these editions were finished last year & Cheryl i…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 3, 2013 to NEW VISUAL POETRY COLLABORATIVE BOOK PROJECT - JOIN HERE!

130 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Michael Orr

"Not Hi Ng - it's great to have you in the zine. These projects are always fun. BTW -…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 2, 2012 to The First Ever South African Mail Art Exhibition NEEDS a celebratory Zine or Three.

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Hi TIC TAC, I received Rosa's book several weeks ago. I think it's absolutely beauti…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 1, 2012 to VISPO Book Two

114 Jun 15, 2012
Reply by Ptrzia (TICTAC)

"And to be perfectly clear, we submit two pages of actual art (both sides of 1 physic…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 1, 2012 to The First Ever South African Mail Art Exhibition NEEDS a celebratory Zine or Three.

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Is there any easy way to translate this to whether it's a standard A4 or A5 page? So…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jun 1, 2012 to The First Ever South African Mail Art Exhibition NEEDS a celebratory Zine or Three.

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Count me in."

53 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Marcela Peral

"Thanks KDJ, but it's a kind of therapy that helps me understand what the whole thing…"

De Villo Sloan replied Apr 22, 2012 to Introductions for Editions #1 & #2 - Collaborative Visual Poetry Project

13 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Thanks, Nancy.   Hopefully soon on the heels of this, a separate intro for edition #…"

De Villo Sloan replied Apr 21, 2012 to Introductions for Editions #1 & #2 - Collaborative Visual Poetry Project

13 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

"Thanks, Cheryl. Vispo is as slippery as wrestling a greased pig. "There is no there…"

De Villo Sloan replied Apr 21, 2012 to Introductions for Editions #1 & #2 - Collaborative Visual Poetry Project

13 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by cheryl penn

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service