Valentine Mark Herman's Discussions (700)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"I suggest that each of us sneds some Arty Slides to our Honorary President, Ruud Jan…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 12, 2012 to Mailing List for Inaugural Arty Slides International Exchange, 1 March 2012

29 May 13, 2012
Reply by Harry Lock

"Me? Make t-shirts? Come on! I once tried to make a little sewn book for Cheryl Penn,…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 12, 2012 to The Arty Slides International Network

49 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Janine Weiss

"Thanks Janine: we now have a Brasilian President. You need to extend this into a dou…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 12, 2012 to The Arty Slides International Network

49 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Janine Weiss

"  This  is GREAT and somehow we need to include it in our publicity.It should includ…"

49 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Janine Weiss

"Angie, hang on to them because folks in the US might want them. I have some that I c…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 10, 2012 to If you want some 35 mm slides to make into Arty Slides....

4 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Valentine Mark Herman

"Vizma, the inaugural meting was YESTERDAY! Didn't you get my message, Why didn't you…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 10, 2012 to The Arty Slides International Network

49 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Janine Weiss

"Do we have an Executive Board? It's news to me. Have you seen my Mail Art Bill's Con…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 9, 2012 to The origins of Arty Slides International, by Val Herman (President, Founder, CEO etc)

16 Mar 12, 2012

"Yes, you can have all of these..and more*. The costs of them will be met by your mem…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 9, 2012 to The Arty Slides International Network

49 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Janine Weiss

"G!o for it Greek Arty Slides International President"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 9, 2012 to Arty Slide Exhibitions -- May and July, 2012

4 Mar 2, 2012

"I have enough for now, thankyou, but hang on to them just in case this thing goes tr…"

Valentine Mark Herman replied Feb 9, 2012 to If you want some 35 mm slides to make into Arty Slides....

4 Feb 10, 2012

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service