De Villo Sloan's Discussions (659)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"Susan, Meeah was not deported from the USA, although that is not a bad idea. Thanks.…"

De Villo Sloan replied May 19, 2015 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) I am thrilled to announce that Ruud…"

De Villo Sloan replied May 18, 2015 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) I am pleased to announce officiall…"

De Villo Sloan replied Apr 27, 2015 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) I am pleased to announce three new…"

De Villo Sloan replied Apr 26, 2015 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) THE COMMITTEE has reviewed and vot…"

De Villo Sloan replied Apr 3, 2015 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) Borderline Grafix of DKulTX has bee…"

De Villo Sloan replied Mar 13, 2015 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) After a thorough review of the nomi…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 13, 2015 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) As we commence our fifth year of re…"

De Villo Sloan replied Jan 11, 2015 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) In a special executive session, THE…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 23, 2014 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

"(The following message has been approved by KDJ) I am thrilled to announce that, af…"

De Villo Sloan replied Dec 18, 2014 to The TrashPo Litzer Prize - Landfill of Fame

432 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by De Villo Sloan

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service