Mail-Art Projects (430)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Invitation to participate in the international project “IS CONTEMPORARY ART A PRISON?” Double International Collective Exhibition

OPEN CALL Invitation to participate in the international project “IS CONTEMPORARY ART A PRISON?” Double International Collective Exhibit…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

0 Mar 24, 2023

Artist Image X-Change #3 headed out today!

Still spots left for issue #4

Started by JAC MAIL

0 Mar 23, 2023

unfilled postitions to the Mission of Dadaland, certified by the Allseeing Mighty Postal God

Hereby, by the will of Allmighty Postal God, we declare some unfilled positions needed to be filled soon. If you are an optimistic sender,…

Started by Predrag Petrovic

2 Mar 23, 2023
Reply by Carien van Hest

position accepted !

0 Mar 21, 2023

First 5 appointments in Dadaland

Hereby, by the will of Allmighty Postal God, I did appoint today first 5 positions in Dadaland : 1) Bradford   = Submarine Pilot 2) Juan Pe…

0 Mar 21, 2023

Call Mail Art

Started by Lara Favaro

0 Mar 14, 2023

MAIL ART CALL

⭐MAIL ART CALL "SUSTAINABILITY DEVELOPMENT- HEALTH AND WELLNESS" A MESSAGE OF HOW HEALTH AND WELLNESS ARE NECESSARY FOR EVERYONE AND FOR AL…

Started by Laura Pintus

1 Mar 12, 2023
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

Japan Embassy IUOMA

Hello, greetings from Japan! I noticed there was no Japan Embassy IUOMA, so I have just created one by myself. Anyone can join this group.…

Started by Kiki

0 Feb 18, 2023

Memorial Shozo Shimamoto / Avere un'idea per capello - Decennale 2013-2023

Sandro Bongiani Arte Contemporanea Memorial Shozo Shimamoto / Avere un'idea per capello Decennale 2013-2023 a cura di Sandro Bongiani e…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

1 Feb 16, 2023
Reply by Bruno Cassaglia - poetArtist

Incoming mail art from the States of America

From Steven Kennedy: ty

Started by Carien van Hest

0 Feb 1, 2023

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service