Mail-Art Projects (422)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NO COMMERCIAL POTENTIAL Fhaze II - The Show

Opere di: A.A.Pedregal, Adalberto Cencetti, Ahmet Demir, Alejandro Thornton, Alex Costa, Alexandra Chaves, Alexandra Pharmakidis, Alexandr…

Started by Maurizio Follin

5 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by yves maraux

.oOo. Update!!! .oOo. Human and Nature, Human and Technology

Dear friends, and artists!! There has been a small change to the project, I upload the poster! There's just a small difference though, the…

Started by Csete Monika

8 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Csete Monika

please send me mail art

ex con wanting mail art/ not guilty   154 lindsey avenue , acomb, york, yo26 4rl

Started by Don Zeuz

1 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by E

Mail-Art to famous addresses?

I've been thinking about sending a bunch of stuff to famous addresses and see what happens. Have any of you done this, do you think it woul…

Started by jon foster

23 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by Terry Reid

Don't send add and pass books to me please- too expensive to send

Hi everyone I would just like to ask you not to send me pass and add books as it is very expensive to post from South Africa. I posted a bo…

Started by Karin Greenwood

3 Oct 16, 2011
Reply by Cathérine Petré

Asemic Music Score

The microtonal people have a continual problem of how to do notation for their music and "sounds," so they turn to asemic notation. Here's…

Started by Franis

0 Oct 13, 2011

Marginali: work in progress "the first steps of a project"

Marginali: work in progress "the first steps of a project" http://card-marginali.blogspot.com/   Marginali: work in progress, "i primi pas…

Started by Claudio Romeo

0 Oct 12, 2011

CONVOCATORIA: UNA PÁGINA/UNA VIDA

Convocatoria: En la era de la globalización, de lo digital a pleno, te invito a enviarme en una página real (bidimensional) lo que quieras…

Started by Monica Vallejo

0 Oct 6, 2011

PROGETTO BONGIANI OPHEN ART MUSEUM / Artisti a Raccolta per un Museo

"ARTISTI A RACCOLTA  PER UN MUSEO DELLA GRAFICA CONTEMPORANEA"        Progetto Internazionale di Arte Contemporanea e  Mail Art    (…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

0 Oct 1, 2011

Looking to exchange some mail art and need help filling some art journals!

Hi there! I am Melissa and I am new here.... I am looking for some pals that would like to exchange some mail art back and forth and maybe…

Started by Melissa Hanlon

1 Sep 30, 2011
Reply by Melissa Hanlon

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service