Mail-Art Projects (430)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finissage of the 50 years of Mail Art exhibition

Dear Mail Artists, we will celebrate the finissage of the 50 years of Mail Art exhibition on 2 September from 7 p.m. at the BrotfarbikGale…

Started by Lutz Wohlrab

1 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Lutz Wohlrab

Pushing the Envelope 2012

You might be interested in looking at (I hope this is right, it looks strange) pushingtheeenvelope.info. It's a 'campaign' in which a numbe…

Started by Valentine Mark Herman

6 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Lynn Radford

Art to Remember - Alzheimer's Awareness Mail Art Call

My 13 year old daughter is organizing a Mail Art Exhibit called Art to Remember to raise awareness to Alzheimer's Disease.  Here is the det…

Started by Joseph Brann

0 Aug 17, 2012

Nostrils Mail Art / Music

I have now posted my once mail art online. Basically I'm sharing with you guys, a bunch of silly songs that I created a handmade layout for…

Started by jon foster

2 Aug 8, 2012
Reply by jon foster

FUNDACION VALPARAISO

FUNDACION VALPARAISO. MOJACAR. ALMERIA               Soy Daniel de Cullá y, para vuestro conocimiento y alegría compartida os informo que…

Started by Daniel de Culla

0 Jul 31, 2012

MIRADAS Y POSTALES Por la NO violencia hacia las mujeres

Hola gente hermosa,me gustaría invitarlos en este proyecto de arte postal ,que trata de visibilizar la violencia de las mujeres en el mundo…

Started by olgacorrales

0 Jul 28, 2012

Mail Art Correspondence Zine Interest?

Hello! Would anyone be interested in participating in a mini mail art zine project?I'm thinking of gathering a few people interested in add…

Started by Foxy Moron

17 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by liketelevisionsnow

Nueva dictadura...............España-Alemán

Nueva dictadura Español-Alemán Está claro............es una dictadura, quizás la Merkel se la haga disfrazar a Rajoy, comenzarán las pers…

Started by gustavo vazquez king

0 Jul 24, 2012

Post card to the world from London

Post card to the world send to CoolTan Arts Unit B 237 Walworth rd London SE171RL UK All welcome ur postcard experiance of the 2012 Olypics…

Started by Michelle Baharier

0 Jul 20, 2012

Last vacancies 2012 - Portugal Rural Artistic Residencies

The ARTErra is a rural art residency structure that support and encourage artistic creation and production. Housed in a remarkably small ru…

Started by ARTErra Artistic Residence

0 Jul 11, 2012

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service