Mail-Art Projects (320)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roma, Maestri Internazionali del Libro d'Arte in una grande rassegna evento.

POGA POGA (Una metropoli che balla). L'artista Jacob de Chirico Gurubù Contemporary Art Roma in collaborazione con MIMU presenta…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

2 Jan 22
Reply by Bruno Chiarlone

CALL FOR COLLABORATION: 'TAOPOLIS'

Hello I am seeking collaboration on the theme of "TAOPOLIS", dealing with Tokyo and Japan. If anyone wants to join me in exploring this ple…

Started by Jeremy Gluck

5 Jan 3
Reply by maha

SHOZO SHIMAMOTO HAS FOUND HOUSE IN NAPLES (Italy).

SHOZO  SHIMAMOTO  HA TROVATO CASA  A  NAPOLI (Italy). L’ASSOCIAZIONE SHIMAMOTO APRE UNO SPAZIO PERMANENTE A NAPOLI pubblicato gioved…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

0 Dec 16, 2017

Artposto's "wee books"

Hello, all. I wonder if anyone here knows the whereabouts of the artists' book collection of Artoposto (Dorothy Harris). I understand that…

Started by Chris Dodge

4 Oct 28, 2017
Reply by Michael Leigh

Swap 10 x 15 cm or 4"x6" Art with Morice Marcuse Address List

Hello, to any one wold like to swap art in Format 10x15 cm or 4"x6" can leave your address here and send me your works  i will send my artw…

Started by MoriceMarcuse

0 Aug 31, 2017

AML? Is it still extant...?

The last time I was a member of IUOMA, I was still involved with mailart thru the AML List (Artists' Mailing List?).  We sent "anniversary"…

Started by S. A. Walker

9 Jul 26, 2017
Reply by S. A. Walker

MAIL ART & ART PEDAGOGICS.

Dear Mail Art Family, does anyone of you out there know of any projects or literature dealing with the connection of MAIL ART and ART PEDAG…

Started by Mikula Lüllwitz

0 Jun 16, 2017

Organization of the 4rth International & Regional Exhibition in Greece 2-22 of May 2012

Organization of the 4rth International & Regional Exhibition in Greece 2-22 of May 2012 By the painter Afroditi Karamanli With intentio…

Started by Afroditi Karamanli

38 May 25, 2017
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

Mail Art Project suggestions

Our small gallery located in our small library that is part of our small college in our fairly small state is looking for a big display.  T…

Started by Susan Currier

3 May 16, 2017
Reply by Ruud Janssen

ARTIST TRADING CARD MAILART CALL

Started by Riley Blossom

5 May 5, 2017
Reply by Richard BAUDET

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-sep-2019.   If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2018   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service