Mail-Art Projects (431)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sugar Cube Zine an ongoing mail art call!

Please submit 1 8x5" work of art signed and dated. this will be photocopied for the zine, the originals archived for a late in life pro…

Started by Stephanie Lentz Morrison

17 Sep 10, 2023
Reply by Ilya Semenenko-Basin

International Mail Art Exhibition-Open Call

Dear Art Enthusiast, We are delighted to invite you to the international "Letters from the 100th Year" mail art event hosted by the Departm…

Started by ali ertuğrul küpeli

1 Sep 7, 2023
Reply by Laura Pintus

zine exchange

at bancks's Page exchange zine If anyone would like a copy of my zine focusing on urban folk art of the northeastern US, please send a card…

Started by maha

1 Aug 25, 2023
Reply by Laurence Roberts

Balloon mail (Балонска пошта)

Hear, hear, and read, read:   Hereby, by the help of All-seeing Almighty Postal God, I will need a help from other mail artists interested…

Started by Predrag Petrovic

8 Aug 18, 2023

Altering national geo pages with citra-solv

citra-solv is the brand name of a cleaning product, from my own experiences I couldn't find it in any uk stores, its an American brand so I…

Started by Heather Wilkie (paganfrog)

13 Aug 7, 2023
Reply by Stephanie Lentz Morrison

Mail Art Call 2023: FLOWER

According to the Royal Spanish Academy of Language, the word flower can be defined as: 1. Sprout of many plants, formed by colored leaves…

Started by José Luis Hernández Galán

0 Aug 6, 2023

Friendship book

I got a paper friendship booklet from someone, but it isn't completed yet... who can I send it to?

Started by Carien van Hest

1 Jul 8, 2023
Reply by Love Kall

Mailart call

Mail art project International call of Mailart THE MOSAIC Organized by the Creative Experimental Laboratory of the Torre Social Centre. The…

Started by Maria Teresa Cazzaro

0 Jul 7, 2023

Low quality photos shared

I never really thought I will write about this topic, yet here it is. Needless to remind, I already mentioned it, but my comment was rudely…

13 Jul 6, 2023
Reply by Carolyn Hasenfratz Winkelmann

communication via ''Viber'' or ''Skype''

It is always good to communicate and discuss ! For those members who are interested to do it via ''Viber'' or ''Skype'' (those I am using)…

3 Jun 20, 2023

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service