Mail-Art Information (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Last 2013 Call for Artists (multidisciplinary)

ARTErra is a residency for artists placed in a small village in Portugal. This structure as several work rooms, resources tools and partner…

Started by ARTErra Artistic Residence

0 Jun 27, 2013

A newly discovered French mail artist: Pierre-Stépane PROUST

I've just discovered this guy, and would like to share my discovery with you. Monsieur Proust isnot a member of IUOMA, alas. He does some i…

Started by Valentine Mark Herman

6 May 21, 2013
Reply by Linda Pelati

exhibition

Hello, Anyone live in NYC?  I've an exhibition coming up:  Collages at CORNELIA ST CAFE (west Village), opening reception June 4/ 5:30-7.  …

Started by Judith Kalina

4 May 10, 2013
Reply by Judith Kalina

Extended deadline 2013 ARTErra residency (15th June)

ARTErra is a art residency placed in the heart of Portugal in a small village. Here you can find the quietness and the resources and tools…

Started by ARTErra Artistic Residence

0 Apr 30, 2013

What is the preferred type of mail art?

Hey guys! I'm new to IUOMA but I've been on swap-bot and penpalling for about a year now. Do people usually write notes in envelopes or mo…

Started by Allison Baker

8 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by chimerastone

What happens when you tape 39 cents in postage to an envelope?...

The answer is here: http://www.monkeyfaq.com/mail/index.html (I won't spoil the answer for you, but it's worth taking a look...) Another i…

Started by Jennie Hinchcliff

20 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Lois Richter

How to perforate the artistamps?

Could you tell me how YOU perforate the artistamps?

Started by Denis Charmot

19 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Oh Boy

Mail Art Project - to remember

Ps.: I know we mentioned 'envelope', but please place you artwork in the project's topic ON the envelope, card, where the stamps are,…

Started by Csete Monika

0 Nov 3, 2011

Mail-Artists to remember

Over the years some mail-Artists we knew have passed away. Which Mail-Artists do you remember and what story could you tell us as a remembe…

Started by Ruud Janssen

19 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Ruud Janssen

Positively Postal strapline change

Hi there all,   I am planning to change the qualifier/strapline on the Positively Postal website from what it currently is "Keeping you Pos…

Started by Scott Thomson

0 Jul 14, 2011

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service