Mail-Art Information (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The New One on the Block

Anybody care to update me as to what's what and how's how? i've never used a site quite like this one before, and all my art trading via ma…

Started by Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn

19 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Plush Possum Studio-Rose McGuinn

Chinese, Japanese and Indian artists and mail artists

My project Cafes around the world needs help! I don't know how to contact Chinese, Japanese and Indian mail artists to take part in my proj…

Started by gandha

10 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Mao Huan (lazybunny)

Who knows Paulo Brusck or heard of him?

It has a distinctly experimental work from the beginning until today. In 1973 he began to participate in the International Mail Art Move…

Started by Sandra Valdujo

7 May 6, 2010
Reply by roberto keppler

Is NING really going to close all free accounts/groups?

Rumors about NING Platform closing all free groups/pages is getting stronger by the minute. If such rumor becomes real: Is there an alterna…

Started by Michael J. Morris Zamora

12 May 4, 2010
Reply by Ruud Janssen

Proper Mail Art Etiquette

Gosh, I am feeling so green right now! I am spending most of my free time looking at all the cool artwork from all around here and the blog…

Started by The Abstract World of Francesco

10 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by Jenn Grosso

Mail art solidarity required for Philippe Pissier

Hello Friends and mail artist from the world, Do you mail art as art or as movement? Ok, i know, we are not in the sixties and fluxus is n…

Started by Hans Braumüller

4 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Hans Braumüller

GRUPO

Quiero formar parte del grupo de habla hispana. No sé qué tengo que hacer.

Started by Monica Vallejo

2 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Monica Vallejo

Lost Mail-Artists - Looking for....

Sometimes we have been in contact with a mail-artist and have lost their address or the contact completely. Others might know what happened…

Started by Ruud Janssen

5 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by Ti Ar Raden

US postage goes up May 11

Stamp prices to go up 2-cents in May By RANDOLPH E. SCHMID, Associated Press Writer – Tue Feb 10, 4:21 pm ET WASHINGTON – The post offi…

Started by Tamara Wyndham

0 Feb 11, 2009

In French, dans le texte II

Bon Jour ou Bon soir à Toutes et Tous, Comme... cela tourne , un peu, en rond... je vous propose d'engager des échanges sur "l'art et la ma…

Started by Jean Luc Cavellec

2 Feb 1, 2009
Reply by Denis Charmot

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service