Mail-Art Information (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When the Envelope is the At

This may have been answered at some point in the past but I myself am new here and the gods know where I might find the post that answers t…

Started by Twizzle

2 Jan 19, 2016
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

how to make a mail art call?

Hi there!  How can I make an mail art call? I'd like to suggest a subject to the community, how can I make it? Hug Luz

Started by Luzia Castañeda

2 Sep 28, 2015
Reply by Mim Golub Scalin

TIBET PAVILION - 56 Biennale di Venezia 2015

PADIGLIONE TIBET 2015  /  9 maggio  -  28 agosto 2015  VENEZIA         TIBET PAVILION project by Ruggero Maggi   Santa Marta Congressi…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

1 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Bruno Cassaglia - poetArtist

RUGGERO MAGGI AND THE HALL TIBET / Extension opening in Venice until 28 August 2015

0 Jul 24, 2015

resist mail art

over 20000 people passed by "resistance festival 2015"and "resist" mail art exhibition...I really thank all the participants, the "free hag…

Started by Chorianopoulou Maria

0 Jun 24, 2015

History of mailart

Hello, dear mail artists!Could you please help me with my academic work..?I must give a lecture about history of mail art and mail art itse…

Started by An. U.

8 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Lutz Wohlrab

Art on the Address side of Postcards?

I am sometimes confused about mailart and so I hesitate to send because I want to do it right.  I have heard conflicting opinions about wha…

Started by Dawn Mudore

20 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by borderlinegrafix

LUCIANO PERA for GUGLIEMO ACHILLE CAVELLINI 1914-2014

GUGLIELMO ACHILLE CAVELLINI 1914 - 2014 GAC AUTOSTORICIZZAZIONE (Corrispondenza)   Luciano Pera By Guglielmo Achille Cavellin…

0 Apr 6, 2014

Ex Postal Facto 2014

Who will be attending?? I am planning to be there! Unfortunately, I will not be there until Friday, and will miss the interesting-sounding…

Started by Jessica Manack

14 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Katerina Nikoltsou (MomKat)

missing Elefantus!

Today, 9th of January, he should have turned 66. Alas he passed away three years and two months ago.By seeing this birthday announcement,…

Started by Heleen de Vaan

3 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Ruud Janssen

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service