Mail-Art Information (50)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Talk by John Held

Just a reminder in case any of you missed it. As part of the CURIOUS THINGS exhibition now on at Special Collections, MMU in Manchester. Jo…

Started by Michael Leigh

0 Feb 11, 2020

Submit to Angry Old Magazine

Submit all your avant stuff to AOM (for issue #6). SUBMIT HERE

Started by David A. Bishop

1 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by K.H.M.

Addresses- to cover or not?

Question for the masses....It seems that most everyone keeps a public profile here. What are everyone's thoughts on "blanking out" an addre…

Started by Karalie

11 Jul 30, 2018
Reply by Pam Chatfield

Vuoi far parte del guppo cartoline d'artista?

Iscriviti al gruppo Facebook cartoline d'artista al seguente link https://www.facebook.com/groups/235407073638094/?ref=group_header

Started by antonella gentile

0 Jun 20, 2018

Starting Mail Art

So I just joined but I really don;t know how to start or what is acceptable to mail.  I have artwork that I would like to send on 6x6 and 8…

Started by Bruno Andrews

25 May 12, 2018
Reply by Heide Monster

Salerno, DadodueCo, materiali d’archivio 1977-2017

From December 15, 2017 to January 30, 2018, the State Archive of Salerno will host the exhibition "DADODU & CO." By Antonio Baglivo a…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

0 Dec 10, 2017

CANADApost

attention: there is a strike/lockout coming to the canada postal system. be aware that mail will not be moving when this happens. posted he…

Started by carl baker

0 Jul 8, 2016

ningDaDa

If you have not seen this DavidA on Sunday work on the MISS NOMA Anti-Dada is Anti-Everywhere site, click on this:  http://storage.ning.com

Started by Terry Reid

1 Jun 16, 2016
Reply by Terry Reid

PADIGLIONE TIBET CASTELLO VISCONTEO - Pavia

PADIGLIONE TIBET Spiritualità ed Arte come cibo per la mente e per l'anima progetto di Ruggero Maggi con la collaborazione di Giosuè Allegr…

Started by Giovanni Bonanno

0 Mar 8, 2016

Children's Art

Is there an age restriction for participating in IUOMA? My 7-year-old grandson is fascinated by the Add & Passes, collaborative books,…

Started by Terry Owenby

26 Jan 20, 2016
Reply by Terry Owenby

RSS

Support

Want to support the IUOMA with a financial gift via PayPal?

The money will be used to keep the IUOMA-platform alive. Current donations keep platform online till 1-july-2024. If you want to donate to get IUOMA-publications into archives and museums please mention this with your donation. It will then be used to send some hardcopy books into museums and archives. You can order books yourself too at the IUOMA-Bookshop. That will sponsor the IUOMA as well.

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

Bewaren

© 2024   Created by Ruud Janssen.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service